BOC: Happy Birthday, Albert Bouchard

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu May 24 16:46:39 EDT 2007

Yeah, isn't this a big one too? Like 29 + 31 or something? Hope you're having a blast, Al.

I had a dream last night that someone covered TAtSOL a la the "new" SEE version and merged it with Hot Rails. Of course, it tore the roof off. There were guys from a surf band at the show who were especially enamored of it.

Brian

obWish> Los Straitjackets covering BOC