(Off Topic) Captured Rotation

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri May 25 00:42:17 EDT 2007

Actually, it holds up well. Robert's wife, Virginia, I think , has
released the full version. It fills out the story, rather than actually
adding, but it sure makes it flow better. I obviously have enjoyed it,
just lately, but I will admit to being a bit biased, I've been a
Heinlein fan for years :) "Time enough for Love" is a fave, as well as
"Number of the Beast". "Stranger..."
comes in a close fourth after "Sailing Beyond the Sunset" :)
A far as I'm concerned, its all good!
Pam