Hawkwind Griffin Warrior Knowledge

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 30 11:18:07 EDT 2007

**
On 5/30/07, David Kuznick <dkuznick at alumni.brandeis.edu> wrote:

> Quoting mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>:
>
> > and then the third one I have, of course isn't Hawkwind music at all,
> and I
> > can't remember what band is on it (CRS)
>
> >Pendragon - The World, IIRC  *yes, I recalled Pendragon right after I
> sent it, but never would have recalled "the world"  thanks*
> > and then there's Bob....
> > how many of you are with me in owning an actual UK original CD of
> Capatain
> > Lockheed?????
>
> >I'm pretty sure I did, but sold/traded it a long time ago.

*well for anyone else if you look at the CD face (label side) and do not see
"made in France" I'll squeak you by*
*and then there's more!!!  what about a copy of "the white zone" digi with
white print instead of silver??*
*somebody's got one, cause I DON'T!!!*
*and tell me of Rock Fever issues...I've just had my agent (I'll call him
Bastard) tweet in my ear that he is awaiting a digipak Warrior C D on
RF......unless this is a newer, different one, Hawkfans are notoriously bad
with forthcoming info and somebody's kitten is going to DIE!!!!!!*
*carpet-burn super-gluer repaiman mc*