The "Original" Space Ritual

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 1 18:03:46 EDT 2007

NOTHING to do with Hawkwind, the first short-lived illegit Space Ritual band
was a sham (the one with wotsit on guitar)
Judge Trev Thoms played in the original, and thanks to a friend in a high
place I cannot mention, we are going to get to own a new RFM version (you
know who you are)
thank you
mike
FTR-when  speaking with Helios at one of his own shows about all that, he
was very dismissive and uninterested in that whole furball
the show rather sucked
I liked his 2 microphone setup with a zillion FX pedals and such, not to
mention the big x-ray eye glasses which were no doubt a carry-over from the
hardware store derived workbench glasses with the flashlights on either
sides of the head which I by way of nik and del put onto Helios and Len D R,
but honestly
it sucked
maybe a bad night
ps-this mail was ordered from on high, as high as it gets (well, there is
another as high)