(HW, coolest band on earth, content) Bjork and The Cubes and my persoanl TAT annoyance

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 2 01:33:58 EDT 2007

<^>On 11/1/07, Alan Taylor <alan.taylor96 at blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote
<^>Here's a question then, were there 2 CD versions?

well I am certainly glad this got asked.....my depression over my collection
robbery has caused me to be largely unable to face, and deal with what is
left.....I recalled being concerned with the original Flicknife CD's, and
having been comforted that they were all still there.....I had to dig like
crazy and started to panic over possibly missing the 1st issue...found it
where it didn't belong
looks like a slightly similar case as the LP's though not as interesting
the original 1988 Flicknife release, is titled on the front as a Hawkwind
CD, but fails to name the artists on the front, back, or cd itself.....the
spine simply lists it as "TAT"
the later reissue from 1992 on Anagram/Cherry Red drops the obvious Hawkwind
title on the CD cover, does away with the art on the rear and replaces with
simply red coloring, but names the artists and bands....the CD itself still
fails to name the artists
beyond this, my expertise I once had begins to fade, and a more
knowledgeable fan may chime in......I seem to recall both are identical
musically, and I have this memory of always being slightly dissatisfied at
the omission of an Ozric Tentacles track which the vinyl included,,,,,,,I
could be wrong......the spine on the secod issue lists the CD as "various
artists"