The "Original" Space Ritual

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Nov 2 08:04:14 EDT 2007

Hi Trev,
I hear you laughing.  You British are musical thieves, you took good old
rock and roll put a new twist on it, and sold it back to us, actually quite
brilliant, especially when musically I tend to be an Anglophile, aside from
the San Francisco sound.  Well, you can't have my money, 'cause I don't have
enough to share. This is all in jest, since everyone's a musical thief to
some degree, it's a question of DEGREE.  You're a fine musician, and
obviously a very interesting person, and I wish you all the luck on the
world.  Congratulations on getting your money, I hope you get to enjoy some.

Your friend,

Kaduflyer