AW: Weird Warrior insert

Wilfried Schuesler Wilfried at MUENSTER.DE
Fri Nov 2 08:55:12 EDT 2007

Sounds interesting, but I never heard about that before!

Wilfried

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] Im
Auftrag von M Holmes
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. November 2007 13:47
An: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Betreff: Weird Warrior insert

Wore a hawk t-shirt to the pub last night. A guy who's a HUGE WotEoT fan
starts yakking to me. Seems when he got his Shield cover of the Warrior
LP, he also got an LP sized paper insert with some piccies and a cutout
piccie of the band. He said this turned out to be extremely rare. I'd
never heard of it.

Anyone know details? Mike? Wilfried?

FoFP