Weird Warrior insert

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 2 10:53:09 EDT 2007

he lied- kill him. (kidding)
but, I wonder if Wilf's got that original cardboard stand-up display that
was in the UK? record shops!!!!!
it's not a huge secret Warrior is my favorite album in the world. FTR, I
heard the South African copy has kewel coloring to it.
I liked the south african "Church Of" LP, as it gave me a break-away from
the black label, and it's orange coloring kinda went with the German
ones...(RCA LP's)...and if anyone ever wants an Irish copy, better have an
eagle-eye.........