(HW, coolest band on earth, content) Bjork and The Cubes and my persoanl TAT annoyance

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 2 12:35:16 EDT 2007

my guess is all your LP's are proper!!!!  Flicknife did weird things-  now
here is some proof of why Dave Brock is to blame for my screwed up life,
along with Brett Reid:
initial Flicknife pressings of the Agents Of Chaos LP have darker bolder
coloring than later pressings where it is lighter
the original ones play cleaner
I think they all had the same message on the run-off: "work now, play later"
god that bugged me
My German Langton "Like An Arrow" and Atomgods "Wow" LP (possibly a strange
rare pressing tho' I doubt it) have been slightly delayed, but I need
somebody to help me get this Technics turntable understood, cartridge
change? and plastic 45 adapter so I can blast the KOS 45 till the cows come
home, attended to.....what does one do these days with turtables??