(OFF) Huw/ Outside The Law LP

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 3 14:04:46 EDT 2007

I'm bored so I am going to post again- hope nobody will be annoyed
I disagree with the Langtons about the OTL LP needing to be avoided
it has interesting and cool "bass reverberation" when cranked up, so when
and if it gets a re-release, it should just have some notes explaing it's
raw and to turn the volume up.......and the CD better include the 45 single
freebie tracks as well
further, thinking Flicknife some more...I believe if anyone has the Night
Air LP with a little poster, you've got a major rarity and you must submit
it to me at once or the egyptian beetle will visit your bed in the night
within 48 hours and the power will fail in your province as you pass from
the earth
speak up if you have it
I couldn't pry it away from Andy Tucker before I fell apart
I think he did the art, which he was a bit ashamed of (some of the art
anyway, if not all)
I like it
great record, too....
and then there's that Nik Turner "Pyramid Power" USA 45.........I COULD
CRY......