LOOT

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 5 11:05:25 EST 2007

I said:
> PLEASE SEND THE LOOT (GREAT SPEAKIN' btw)

Jon said:     <^>  <sigh>

       <^>You've been doing business with Christian, haven't you.
       <^>Somebody probably should have said something. Sorry. Yours,
                                                        <^> Jon

*yes, and I fear the worst: Trev killed him*
*the deal you referred to was big tycoon biz, all went smooth except I lost
a japaneese Doremi in a slightly unfortuante complication*
*but now, you and I are doing business, need your address- seems this little
package came -I've got this weird habbit of enjoying these things before
they ever get opened*