Nik Turner rarity

Captain Cloud capcloud at HAWKLORD.COM
Tue Nov 6 22:50:46 EST 2007

This 2006 release is by the band Dark Sun, and is called 'Dark Sun & the
Rising Telepaths: Astral Visions II'.

The tracks listed as containing Nik Turner are Set the Controls, Master of
the Universe, D-Rider, and Orgone Accumulator.  On the same release Dark Sun
(without Nik) also perform five other HW songs.  The back cover states this
is a limited edition of 150 copies.

Their previous release 'Dark Sun & the Rising Telepaths: Astral Visions
Vol.I' does not list Nik Turner as participating on any of the tracks.  This
release does contain two other HW covers, and is a limited edition of 100
copies.

Cheers,

Captain Cloud
capcloud at hawklord.com

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Delta-Wave
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:11 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Nik Turner rarity

one of my leylines brought some info to the table
there is a double CDR called Astral Visions Vol.2. , which contains 4
soundcheck tracks,  one of which is "set the controls for the heart of the
sun"....I believe the decoded info said there were 150 copies
what we don't know, is if  "vol 1" has Nik
any experts on this???