Strange Hawkwind

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 8 03:23:22 EST 2007

despite being a computer "tard" as well as being on an ancient (but nicely
cheap) dial-up, I went to the site to prove their is no "clique" in this
one....BUT.....I have to pay to hear somebody mess with hawkwind tracks???
or am I just ignorant and didn't understand???
(FTR, don't care what they may say about People PC, god they were cool when
I asked for a chop in monthly price)