OFF: Ozrics (was: (OFF) Love/Missing PT/Kitty)

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Nov 8 16:16:23 EST 2007

Vinny (ex(?) Grooveweird and ex Ozrics) is on bass.

If Merv is back, I guess that sums up who the drummer is (most of the time anyway).

Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote: On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 02:27:37PM -0400, David Kuznick typed out:
> >The Ozrics had the inevitable visa troubles affecting most of their
> >planned US gigs this year, but managed to pull one off. However, now
> >that Joie & Merv are back,
>
> Oh, I hadn't heard that.  That's very good news.

 Me neither but I concur. Who's playing bass now, and come to
that drums? And when are they touring in the UK?

 Yes, I could go look it up, but I can never remember what's an
active Ozrics site and what isn't and I bet the information's changed
since it was last updated anyway. Someone here knows, right? Yours,
            Jon

ObCD: Hawkwind - _California Brainstorm_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
     (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk