NIK: European Space Ritual (was: Re: Jarret slags off Litmus - Yamato rams Thames Barrier)

Fri Nov 9 04:55:13 EST 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 02:22:49AM -0000, trev typed out:
> European Space Ritual...European Space Ritual
> I'll blow that Helios wotsit off anyday
>
> is/was Paul Fox in Farflung????

	Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, not on any of their studio work but as a
semi-regular live member, either on bass or synths. Y'know I'm not even sure about
that. He's not on the Strange Daze live set. But he was in Pressurehed, Anubian Lights,
The Brain and almost everything *else* Tommy's been doing since he met Nik. Yours,
										   Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk