(OTHER): Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical, and Drool Trough Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Nov 10 06:15:39 EST 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

NOVEMBER 10, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#188), The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #31), and Drool Trough Radio (show
#69). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #188)

Space Ritual - "Black Corridor" / "Bubbles" (from Otherworld)
Skye Klad - "Mind's Eye"/"Vespers" (from Skye Klad)
Radio Massacre International - "Emissary" (from Rain Falls In Grey)
Rotor - "Umkehrschub" (from 3)
Atlantic Drone - "For Arizona" (from Atlantic Drone)
White Hills - "Eternity" (from Heads On Fire)
Census of Hallucinations - "My Room" / "Make Your Choice" (From Waylaid On
The Pathway To Oblivion)
Krom Lek - "Earth of Illusion" (from From Long Meg to Glastonbury Tor)
Imogene - "Wormwood Raindrops" (from Imogene)
Fuzz Beloved - "Solipsism" (from Fuzz Beloved)
Depressive Art - "Old Man's Quarter" (from Bye Bye Dear Everything)
Elektrum - "Popocatepetl" (from Live at the Opera)
Day Shift - "Queen of Whispers" (from Of Whispers)
The Cosmic Brotherhood of Ra - "Lead Into White" (from Myspace site)
Vert:x - "Killer Beez" (from a.f.m.o.m.a.h.e)
Man - "Spunk Rock" (from Live at Padget Rooms, Penarth)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #31)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Progressive Rock,
adventurous Pop, and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Morph - Motion
LBD - Ode To Some People No F*cker Has Heard Of
Patrick Porter - Slow Torpedo
Atomic Jefferson - Dog Killer
Tony Winn - The Boys
Nectarphonic - Arabesque
The Nightjars - Nightjars
The Mandragora Lightshow Society With Nick Turner - Floating At The Gate Of
Dawn
Exit Terra - Above The Icy Waters
Fran Gray - What About You?
Sputnik Weazel - Secret Kitchen
Jelinek Horst Attila - Tubes Channel
The Electric Riders - The Great Bonfire

Drool Trough Radio (show #69)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Raz Mesinai's Badawi - "DJ Spooky vs. Badawi: Jihad Remix" (from Unit of
Resistance)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Lilly of the West" (from Sweat On A Blacksmith's
Apron)
Rattus and the Scientific Method Orchestra - "1000000" (from Solar
Chronicles)
The Toilet Boys - "Gimme Everything" (from Sex Music)
Priscilla Hernandez - "The Willow's Lullaby" (from Ancient Shadows)
Spookboy - "Metropolis" (from White Label)
David McIntire & Greg Segal - "Punch Line" (from Wonder, Doubt and
Curiosity)
The Bird Names - "Bodies Smell Of Perfume" (from Wooden Lake/Sexual Diner)
La Fleur Fatale - "Sister Fatale" (from Night Generation)
We Can And We Must - "Phooey" (From Man Alive)
Biala - "System Error" (unreleased)
Department - "Manou In Tongues" (from Bombs In High Places)
PerkinsWood - "Dolly" (from Roll)
JDJ Band - "Garden of Love" (from Could It Be)
Oceana Company - "Trenchfever" (from Promo 2007)
Buck Gooter - "Monkey Paws" (from Animals)
Tor Lundvall - "The Backyard" (from The Seasons Unfold Sampler)
The Magnet School - "Angeldust" (from Tonight We Drink. Tomorrow We Battle
The Evil At Hand)
Grayson Wray Project - "Burn Bright" (from Imaginary Episodes)
Lunch Buddy Program - "Dark Driving" (from Rest Stops & Roadmaps)

http://Aural-Innovations.com