Censorship goes local

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 12:30:54 EST 2007

<*>On 11/14/07, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:  <*>
http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=1780422007
absolutely rediculous
first of all, to employ a law like that, there needs to be one on the books
about the offensive nature of any shirts promoting the carpenter....
reminds me of my favorite record shop here that had a picture disc of Jesus
doing an IV shot......the owner would come in and turn it around to the
backside, and then when he'd leave the employee would once again display it
I should have bought it
in your case, it's freaking band garb, that should get him clean off
I could claim I submit these posts to ensure my inbox stays clutter-free,
but I'd be lyin'
here's a stinkbomb I hope you enjoy, to go with :
http://idolator.com/tunes/second-comings/colombian-radio-station-exposes-the-sacred-heart-of-axl-rose-314944.php