Censorship goes local

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 15 12:23:19 EST 2007

agreed agreed.....I'm just worn out from a constant barrage of Jesus
freaks.......my door is wide open to Jesus....(those) .humans don't get it
for me, my x-ray flaw detection is just too keen.....
but those of illumination on the other hand...........here and now
ps-I never wanted the pic disc of Jesus Junkie...I fibbed....not my style