(OFF) PENANCE

Please Support Naked CD insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 08:57:21 EST 2007

I came up with a _FANTASTICALLY_ ingenious plan regarding the camp who would
shun Trev's blesssings due to the tired old silliness of the Nik
connection.....and (unexpected fun) .to those who support him for being our
on-list rocker-connected-to-wind-to-a-degree-fun-friend, unless you have
valid proof of poverty in which case you get blessed anyway....
to go with Keith, that mysterious one who is also with us...........(and you
SURELY don't want to mess with him either)
this is just supposed to be fun, but I'd rather be on the supoorting side
myself, considering our laughter will likely carry on for days on end.....
Dog Rot Mike