(OFF,without doubt) FoFP and the mental health industry

Please Support Naked CD insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 09:59:58 EST 2007

what started out as a friendly showing of FoFP's contributions to the list
to my gang of mental-health professionals, who I've converted nicely to my
own corruption, has resulted in a full-blown international concern that it
is in his best interest to be committed.......
especially in light of the poor inncent onslaught of freshers
it was the request for Bridgett (sp?) that was the turning point