(OFF,without doubt) FoFP and the mental health industry

Please Support Naked CD insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 15:04:45 EST 2007

yeah that seemed to work pretty good when I was on acid, but ahhh, I've
gotten old and who knows how it'd affect me now...plus the lights probabaly
wouldn't do that anywmore