(OFF?) Dog Rot Animal Lyrics + Notational Goodie Insanity

Send A Lil' $$$ Trev's Way insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 19:33:39 EST 2007

well folks, the (hopefully now officially available) release of the original
Space Ritual Band that includes JT as it should, was originally in my hands,
and unfortunately since Dave Brock is basically the psychedelic god and
people are more addicted to his output than any hard drug ever had a chance
(except for stupid people or the unexposed), I was having (a little)
difficulty meeting his initial demand of 10 pre-orders...(I do have friends
still, quite a few actually).....so I wanted to do a VERY limited edition
and charge 60 quid a pop, which caused a fight, since he didn't think I
could pull it off........he won since my two playing fingers lost a nerve
and I can't blast him out like I once could
sickenly, it can be had dirt cheap if you order per Mike Coleman, or already
have him as a friend.....if he tells you to fuck off, don't take it too
hard, mail me and I'll get you a better response.....
far as I know, and admittedly I am running outdated, decent recordings
officially put out with him guitarizing are rare to non-existent.......
whew!
and with that stated, I just went running through the backbrain of my saved
mails and came upon the lyrics to Dog Rot Animal complete with fun
commentary,which I am sharing....
I realise 198 of you never heard the original version on WOW, but maybe you
will someday
hope you enjoy-
I've edited the first bit where we were discussing who's homosexual on the
list, as that is between us-
here:
 dog rot animal
consume us from the top
political rock
political block
thatcheratu
stooping at the banquet box
hunt the fox
bourbon on the rocks

blow your trumpets march around the wall
seven cycles, see those bastards fall

what's the game
with gheezers king and queen
seven cycles
jericonians know what i mean
understand oversee
the short sharp shock
dog rot
dog rot

blow your...

shakin' on
the whisker sight is set
far horizons
aiming at the west
funny thing
the karmic wheel has seen
a sheeite slayer
for a lovely leaderine

blow your...

1st verse:
 identifies the enemy as our western elitist right-wing rulers as symbolised
then by margaret thatcher and her tory government..they destroyed the
blessed ones at the battle of the beanfield..women and kids hospitalised by
truncheons..homes destroyed..etc

chorus and 2nd verse:
 the walls of jerico were blasted down by a trumpet..yes, it was niks
thunder horn which at the time was converted into a sonic reducer, which is
a simple horn operating at a frequency of 7 point something cycles per
second. this requires a horn length of about 37 feet so i believe - all you
have to do is blow through it. they made one in france once but it shook
itself to pieces. these things knock down brick walls easily. we were
working on getting hold of one, but we didn't need it in the end because we
had  the power of the record industry instead. there is talk that the
ancient egyptians had something to do with it all..pyramid of gheezer. it
was clearly used against jerico..nothing else could have done it given the
technology of the time.

3rd verse:
 is one of the predictions of judgement -  the prediction of 9/11and all
that,  22 years before...the focusing of the assasins sight from the east,
as the earthly enforcer of the karmic wheel, balances the evil of western
financial greed, as the islamic sheeites destroy the great symbol of western
corruption, the two towers, represented then by the fascistic
money-worshiping government of margaret thatcher - the great beast.

we won this battle (also portrayed in "the battle of the trees")..the tory
party was cast into a black hole from which they have not yet emerged ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha..every time they poke their headsup, they get bashed
down...so far

now, do you think i can go shopping, eh? eh? eh?