(HW) old hat commentary on 74 single CD

Reclusive List Omniposter insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 22:13:18 EST 2007

while I fully realise, it's looking like my fate worse than death shows
itself often, and all of you have lives and things to do I am so far denied,
whether self-inflicted or karmic....blab shoved aside, I just wanted to
share my now time-warped opinion that the newer version of the 74 USA show
needed a proper 74 logo on the cover and is a must-have just for this
(IMIO)...not to mention that in my older age with the ADD, it's nice to just
do a single disc of this so I can segue into other charming waters like the
CDR of BBC Transcripition LP to name but a choice,  working here at
present........