HW: Alan Davey Myspace Player Updated

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Nov 18 12:04:28 EST 2007

There's a couple of new tracks on-line at Alan Davey's Myspace page, recorded with Simon House as part of Alan's 'Artists United' project ... will only be on the player for a couple of weeks so pop along and have a listen:

 www.myspace.com/alandaveymusic

 And, if I can plug myself while I'm at it (sorry, folks!), updates to my spacerock reviews blog this weekend include an extract from an interview with Wayne Kramer of MC5 (yes, I know! Not space rock but never mind!) and reviews of vert:x, Mooch, Alison Faith Levy & Mushroom and Soft Mountain:

 www.spacerockreviews.blogspot.com

 Adverts over!

 Ian