Tech question

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Sun Nov 18 16:32:19 EST 2007

Hi Pam,

I believe (my wife tells me) that you can drag and drop mp3 files into
the iPod without needing iTunes or any other software.  I think that the
problem you may have though is that w98 doesn't support USB.  W98SE does.

This link may help you though:

http://www.technical-assistance.co.uk/kb/win98fe-usb-mass-storage-drivers.php

Good Luck.

   --Eric