(OFF) Huw/ Outside The Law LP

Aspire For Naked CD insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 19 18:45:23 EST 2007

> ellis

They'd look a bit silly if it's momentarily shelved, plus overdoing
something isn't good, I didn't want them to forget my identity, thus ruining
everything I worked so hard on, as well as doing quality ones takes time and
forethought
BTW- that Nik Turner 45 was put out by Ande Tucker as a Force Majeure(sp?)
release, I believe, had no pic sleeve, and was more like a test press, but
still....