Huw Langton and expert opinion needed

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 20 08:25:49 EST 2007

That'a the one, and not dissappointing but invigorating, since I always
thought the dam$ed things were too heavy, the covers still had bar-codes,
but MOSTLY, I never but never but never forgave EMI for scrapping the ON
PAROLE one, complete with free 7"!!!! ... that _did_ never see daylight
right???  I was gone proving my manhood in the wildwoods for 5
years...highly informative, appreciated, and for chaos sake...remember when
EMI did the "PIPER" one, or some Barrett one, as a very first???
I had to return mine for sounding like shite...I think they'd been playing
it.......and for chaoser and chaoser sake, I've hinted to this before, but
the mix on  the 180 gram In Search Of Space is beyond all others and a must
have.......CDR trade for soemthing PLEASE??? I lost all mine,,,,,that one is
par excellence
mike