Tech question

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Nov 20 10:34:28 EST 2007

Quoting Paul Mather <paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU>:

> You can get non-iTunes software to manage your iPod (e.g., GtkPod,
> gnupod, and I recall Amarok has built-in iPod support), but usually
> these are for people running unix-like systems, not Windows or Mac...

Nonsense.  I use MediaMonkey on Windows and it works great.  For
pulling stuff off of an ipod (MediaMonkey does not have great support
for that), or to put video off and on (which MediaMonkey doe snot
support at all yet) I use sharepod, which can install on the ipod
itself.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Saturn comes back around to show you everything