OFF: Math is Hard!

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sun Nov 25 04:26:58 EST 2007

On 24 Nov 2007, at 7:22 PM, M Holmes wrote:

> Tim Hall writes:

>>> I suppose Tina has snow-white hair. Way beyond blond.
>>
>> We're talking Lottery scratch cards here.  People who pay the
>> stupidity
>> tax do tend to come from the shallow end of the gene pool
>
> Well, I play the Euro lottery whenever the prize is over 20 million.
> What's a few quid for even the slightest chance of getting a ticket to
> the space station?

Unfortunately, the probability is that you'll get struck by lightning
whilst getting run over by a car on your way to collect your winning
jackpot, so you won't end up going to the space station after all.

Instead, send those few quid to me.  I'll try and finagle you a way
onto the space station.  It's got a better chance of success... ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

         --- Frank Vincent Zappa