[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] One Eyed Bishops on YouTube: 'The Red Rooster' is also now online

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Oct 2 14:14:03 EDT 2007

here the url for 'The Red Rooster'. I haven't yet seen it myself...Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykfrJj9UfXw

To: ir004728 at mindspring.com; boc-l at listserv.ispnetinc.net; cratylus7 at msn.com; dantilbury at yahoo.co.uk; f.renier at kennisnet.org; elgre at hotmail.com; greg.elwell at gmail.com; hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; headsmithuk at yahoo.co.uk; info at i-potatomusic.com; kevin.gardner at pindar.us.com; jawdiok at comcast.net; margaret at tait1959.fsnet.co.uk; soulventrus at yahoo.com; mrsmariac1 at msn.com; mw2 at oakham.rutland.sch.uk; sloterdijk at email.msn.com; moogyking at aol.com; nancymca at capital.net; nexus at panix.com; paulhirsh at talktalk.net; randomgeo at hotmail.com; rancity at comcast.net; woodsrainham at hotmail.com; ss7713 at msn.com; ss7713 at comcast.net; starrgazrr419 at yahoo.com; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com; spacerockers at yahoogroups.com; stewkeymusic at comcast.net; toddrundgren-groknrollutopia at yahoogroups.comFrom: Sloterdijk at msn.comDate: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:06:01 +0000Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] One Eyed Bishops on YouTube: from 9/30/07 'Got my mojo Workin' ( with Stewkey )

 Here is the first ever OEB YouTube video. It's the tune 'I Got my Mojo Workin', and it's form our gig on 9/30/07Highway to Healthcare III,Tall Ceders Picnic Grove, Crosswicks New Jersey http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-ywsY3uXM Hope you all enjoy it..Peace, Mike PS: Special thanks to Greg Elwell for taking the time to put it together lineup: Stewkey ( Nazz ) : vocalsRuss T. Blades (  Vince Martell Band, Vanilla Fudge ) : drumsGreg Elwell: guitarMike Burro : guitar/vocals

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You! Get 'em!
__._,_.___
Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members
             "One Is"
 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

 1
New MembersVisit Your Group

Yahoo! News