SLOTERDIJK to perform 'Yule Gathering' show at New Jersey metal club December 28th 2007

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Oct 3 15:59:22 EDT 2007

 Greetings friends,it is my pleasure to announce that SLOTERDIJK will perform a special 'Yule Gathering' showat the Cherrywood Rock Club on Friday, December 28, 2007.
1460 Blackwood-Clementon Rd.Clementon, NJ 08021 http://www.myspace.com/cherrywoodrock
At this time we are not sure who the other acts will be how much the cover will be to get in.
What we do know, is that we are planning to play what might be the heaviest set we have done, as we will be using a lineup that features three guitarists.  Here is the lineup as it stands now: Mike Burro     guitar/synths/drum programming/vocals http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1                      http://www.soundclick.com/sloterdijk http://www.garageband.com/artist/sloterdijkGreg Elwell      guitar : http://www.brainstatik.com/cc111304sl1.movKevin Gardner (formerly of Glorian Blak ) guitar/keyboards (see video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu5NTTQfIygJeff Berry        bass