(Other): ALIEN PLANETSCAPES DOUG WALKER MEMORIAL JAM AVAILABLE NOW!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Oct 6 11:36:58 EDT 2007

Sorry for the marketing email but this is for a good cause. And btw... the
Aural Innovations store is closed, but I'm committed to these Alien
Planetscapes releases that make their music available and help send some
money to the late Doug Walker's son, Evan.

A new 2-CDR set recorded late 2006 and early 2007 by former members of Alien
Planetscapes as a tribute to the late great Doug "Dr Synth" Walker. Chris
Altenhoff of Alien Planetscapes made these available for sale by Aural
Innovations, with ALL proceeds going to Doug's son Evan Walker.

This is a NO-FRILLS package! Just 2 CDRs and credits. No artwork. But you
get 108 minutes of free-wheeling and absolutely smoking all instrumental
space rock jams. And it's all for a good cause.

Get both CDs for $9 + $2 shipping in the U.S., $3 to Canada, and $5 to
anywhere else in the world. Paypal to jkranitz at aural-innovations.com (Folks
in the US who want to send a check or money order email me and I'll give you
the info you need. In fact, that would be great as I save the Paypal fees
and get more to Evan)

Note that I've also got a few copies left of the Alien Planetscapes Live
January 18, 1983 on WFMU radio left for $7 each, all proceeds of course
going to Evan Walker. A VERY cool archival recording from Doug's early days.

Any questions, email me at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com) Aural Innovations Space Rock
Radio & E-zine Aural-Innovations.com