Is the list down or am I off it?

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 9 03:28:03 EDT 2007

An update for me, folx. After job hunting for 3 weeks, with absolutely
appalling results , 15 applications, 2 responses, I've gone back to
driving cab for the largest (and busiest) company here in Boise. I'm
still getting used to it-12 hr shifts, at three to four times the pace I
was used to.. Wow. I think once I manage to get used to this, it'll be
pretty good. It only took me 2 days to get the rhythm of the dispatch.,
But making money sure helps!!!
Not only that, after purchasing a FM modulator for my cd based mp3
player, I have tunes all shift!!! yummy!!
Keep rockin'!
Pam