Is the list down or am I off it?

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 9 04:20:02 EDT 2007

Hi Pam,
When you mentioned the hours you're keeping with work, my first hope was in
fact that you have good tunes to listen to while working.  I'm sure you've
heard all about the reputation of Boston drivers, between the traffic and
other drivers driving around here for a living must be a real drag.  I use a
transportation system for people who have trouble navigating the city by
public transportation, and I know they don't pay the drivers much.  The
turn-over rate is extremely high, and the only way for these people to make
a decent wage is to work 70 or 80 hours a week.  Most of the drivers are
foreign, and they're the ones who make the system work.  The whole system is
automated, and the computer doesn't take into account things like traffic,
or having to wait on other clients.  Generally it works pretty well.
I wish you the best of luck with your driving gig, and hope you get some
generous tips.  Beware of Death Traps, and Curb crawlers.

Kaduflyer