Litmus Dates

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 9 04:40:35 EDT 2007

For some reason I got 4 copies of your message, I'm assuming it's a problem
on my end, the computer often does this to me, I hope your tour goes really
well, and you have 4 times as much fun as planned, and have 4 times the
amount of people anticipated.  I'd really like to be there, but it's a long
swim from Boston. Even if I started swimming now I wouldn't make it.  When I
can, I swim for 3 hours a few times a week.  I just space out, and keep
going so that it's become as easy as walking.  I'm not a really strong
swimmer, but I enjoy it.
I'll be interested in hearing about the shows, and wish you the very best.

Fly on,

Kaduflyer