(off) POLITICS in USA with a slant on smoking

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 17 10:36:14 EDT 2007

I am transplanting some issues regarding tobacco use and the politics
therof, because it is a very close-to-heart situation with me....meanwhile I
am working on bringing you your FoFP back
*the first:*
Just know that Smoking is counter productive. It has cost corporations
millions of hours in productivity. Since the United States of America,
Canada and Mexico is really the UNITED CORPORATIONS OF AMERICA, the working
class are just subjects to the Corporations. If smokers are going to smoke
then the Corporations are going to get there money's worth from these smoker
subjects through taxes.
The UNIONS were the working class's only representation in Washington DC.
Reagan killed the unions and their clout in Washington DC in the 80's. Who
better would know the union's power in DC than Reagan, he was once president
of the Actors Guild. (actors union).
Since then it has been higher prices and lower wages. Yet that was not
enough for the USC of A (United Corporations of America), they demanded
productivity be increased from 80% to 150%. Considering that smoking is a
habit, it will take time to break smoking habit through manipulation and
poplar opinion (democracy). So to make up for loss of productivity punish
smokers through higher taxes.
Bottom line: If you are going to smoke you are going to pay.
*the second, which made me think of a little band from Devonshire:*
  Although I rarely post here, I had to respond to the link. Some very good
quotes, it is actually pretty amazing when you look at the authors of these
quotes, a who's who of thinking people and great Americans. Question
authority, question government, question organized reilgion, question
yourself. All healty things. One of my favorites, from now deceased comedian
Bill Hicks: I smoke, if this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at
the world in which we live and shut your F#@$ing mouth.