on/a new song

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 17 15:41:30 EDT 2007

The (lost) Battle Between Democracy and Capitalism (country and western
song)

Don't you know they're cryin'
Don't you know they're cryin
Cryin' in the streets
Cryin' in the streets
Don't you know they're cryin' lord
Don't you know they're cryin lord
They're cryin' in defeat
They're cryin in defeat

Talkin to you youngs
Talkin to you  youngs
Who's fate is now complete
Who's fate is now complete
Say how can you run boy
Say how can you run boy
When life could be so sweet
When life could be so sweet

Talkin' of the ghosts
Talkin of the ghosts
Who died in 44
Who died in the World War
Talkin' of the people
Who's minds still remain free
Who cry at what they see
Who cry at what they see

Listen to our heros
Who died to set us free
Who weren't afraid to see
Who weren't afraid to see
Listen to our heros
Listen to our heros
Like Lennon and Ghandij
Like Churchill and the Greeks

I'm talkin' of the end
Of democracy
The last hope of the free
The last hope of the free
Talkin of the end Lord
Of democracy
They're cryin in the streets
They're cryin' in the streets

The capital of power
It aint like you or me
It cannot feel or see
It cannot feel or see
The capital of power
Will not allow the free
To feel or live or be
To feel or live or be

When Mother Earth herself
Is screamin' out no more
Is shouting out no more
There aint no room for more
The one upon the white horse
Will fall upon the floor
Will fall upon the floor

Copyright 2007 Trev Thoms (Judge)

yes, very good thoms, now perhaps you might explain why you've been late
every day this week?