HW: Litmus Dates

Mon Oct 22 11:50:55 EDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 09:18:38AM +0100, Colin Allen typed out:
> Uber-Space Rockers Litmus have the following dates scheduled:

	<snip>

> 28th October 2007
> The Underworld
> 174 Camden High Street
> London
> NW1 0NE
> (2nd night of the All Hallows Festival with Leafhound, Gentlemans
> Pistols and Earthling Society)
>
> 23rd November 2007
> The Old Blue Last
> 38 Great Eastern Street
> Shoreditch
> London
> (Headlining, with Please and Winters - this is a free gig!!!!!!)
>
> 25th January 2008
> The Bull and Gate
> 389 Kentish Town Road
> London
> NW5 2TJ
> (An evening with Litmus - a full-length set!)

	<snip>

	All of these are good news but those I've left in especially
good. Does this mean that there is at last a new keyboardist or will
these gigs be the lean four-piece approach again? Yours,
							 Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk