HW: Litmus Dates

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Oct 22 16:37:52 EDT 2007

I am sure that there is someone out there who loves you!

trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
  and judge trev won't be appearing at any of them because they are
star-struck youths who only allow walk-on's and supports by superstars who
don't turn up.

yes - that's right - no one loves me!

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO
MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS
EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN
RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR
http://www.judgetrev.com

but he doesn't support litmus because they don't love him either...

no one...no one...

all alone

abandoned

left to die in the cold