HW: Litmus Dates

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 23 17:05:27 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 12:01:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET writes:

<Your  friend,

<Blind Chick  (ha ha)
You're BLIND???? Geez Mare,....In light of this revelation I just
can't,..... let you drive my car no mo;)

anyway....

Is Damo Suzuki playing up your way? He's down here tonight and next monday,
>From what I understand he's using different players every night. Talked to one
 of our pals today and he was familiar with a few of the players and
supposedly  they're all real good. Don't know who Damo's playing with in your neck of
the  woods, but each time I've seen him play- using this format-, all the
players  were TOP NOTCH -You want me to check it out for you?
Haven't heard boooo from yooooo  in a loooooong time. What are going  to be
for Halloween???
Best regards,
Bill & Bev