HW: Litmus Dates (now evil)

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 00:34:47 EDT 2007

On 10/23/07, Stewartbas at aol.com <Stewartbas at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 10/23/2007 12:01:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET writes:
> <Your  friend,
> <]\Blind Chick  (ha ha)
> You're BLIND???? Geez Mare,....In light of this revelation I just
> can't,..... let you drive my car no mo....
> *That was the only "usable" one.......the others remain locked in me and
> Trev's headspace.*
> *I know, she's extremely clever........all these years to figure out what
> "I saw that" means.......*

  *While I'm at it,  thought I might suggest that some of you lovely
good-hearted folks who are the reason today and tomorrow exists, might do
well to unsubscribe for just a little bit*
*somebody is about to get their ass knocked out and their soul vacuumed up
and trapped*
SSS