Delta-Wave BOC-L list exclusive Space Ritual offer

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 15:26:53 EDT 2007

If I can get 10 orders I can get one or 2 mixing desk shows released on RFM
of the original UK Space Ritual configuration
my memory is horrid, so apology that the lineup info I give is all I have
1) The Judge
2) The trumpeteer himself
3) Tommy
4) unnamed bassist from USA who started drinking young, like me
5) Commander Jim, who won't correspond with me because I have the wrong
plumbing
6) Captain Rick
7) A talented drummer, of african lineage, Simon-King-like, so it
goes.......
mike