Off: Neal Smith Mirrored Premier Vintage Drum Set For Sale

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Fri Oct 26 13:41:15 EDT 2007

A friend of mine just forwarded this to me, I thought it was quirky enough
to share.

Guess the Real Estate Biz is slowing down.

Hey Albert, how's you closet?   ;-)

   --EF

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=26297041&blogID=319247976

Neal Smith Mirrored Premier Vintage Drum Set For Sale

Neal Smith, drummer for the original Alice Cooper band is selling his
historic Mirrored Premier Drum Set. This is the very first set ever of
completely mirrored drums. The set includes four bass drums: The two
originals from the financial-record setting 1973 Billion Dollar Babies
tour, and the two bass drums from Alice Cooper's 1974 Brazilian tour, for
which the band held the Guinness Book of World Records for over twenty
years for the indoor concert attendance record of 125,000 people. A
picture of the kit from 1973 can now be found in the pictures section of
Neal's Myspace.

The kit includes 19 drums total. No cymbals will be included, but all
Premier stands and hardware, including extra parts, will be included.
Drums are being sold "as is." Photos to clarify their condition wil be
available shortly. The buyer will pay for all shipping, or can pick them
up in Connecticut.

Serious inquiries only can be sent to Neal via his Myspace page. Please
include your email address.

Thank you

Feel free to spread the word