(OFF) Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical, and Electronic Cottage shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Oct 27 10:16:47 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

OCTOBER 27, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#187), The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #30), and The Electronic Cottage
(show #27). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a
day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly
to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #187)

Loxley Beade - "Waiting For The Day" (from Homogeneous Hump)
Peyote Mothership - "Mary Jane" (from First Landing)
Modal Logic - "Neurotransmission" (from forthcoming Chemical Armegeddon)
Alpha Wave Movement - "Mind Phased Pictures" (from They Mystic & The
Machine)
Baby Woodrose - "Renegade Soul" (from Chasing Rainbows)
Fernwood - "Makena" (from Fernwood)
Djam Karet - "Recollection Harvest" (from Recollection Harvest)
Xai Von Face - "Yantra Being" (unreleased)
Von Face - "Outer Rings" (unreleased)
Rattus and the Scientific Method Orchestra - "Solar Energy" (from Solar
Chronicles)
Graveyard - "Thin Line" (from Graveyard)
Burning Saviours - "Signs" (From Nymphs & Weavers)
The Terminals - "Last Days Of The Sun" (from Last Days Of The Sun)
rst - "Stone Circle Free" (from Axes)
The Stumps - track 3 (from The Black Wood)
Vespero - "Triptych to the Falling Sun" (from Rito)
Olekranon - "Spaces Between Them" (from The Wire Risk)
Cold Sky - "Energetic" (from In Process)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #30)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Progressive Rock,
adventurous Pop, and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
The Forresters - Are You Ready?
Nick Toone - Reflected Sounds Of Underground Spirits
Root Deco - Shallow Man
Don Campau & Eric Wallack - Wrong Turn
Arthur's Dream - Starvation
Peter Lacey - Anderida
Fran Gray - In Your Room
Mystery Juice - Cursed With Good Fortune
Paul Bullock - The Car Pool Mom
Neumeria - Open Sky
Brainticket - Within Venus
PSD (Paul Stephen Duffy) - In Time
Saturnia - Planetarium
Carl Burnett - 3/4 Jam
The Nightjars - Babylon
Howl In The Typewriter - Extract From "Grand Theft Audio

The Electronic Cottage (show #27)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we receive
at Aural Innovations. The show is named after Hal McGee's zine of the same
name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Planet Y - "Space Station" (excerpt) (from Space Station)
Kyron - "I See My Mother" (from Dark Goddess)
Sara Lunden & Andrey Kiritchenko - "Don't You Remember" (from There Was No
End)
Sara Lunden & Mjos Bjorkas - "You Can Come" (from Dubious)
Alex Monk - "Przykrosc" (from Alex Monk)
Donkey - "Burra" (from Stone)
Damian Olsen - "Transition Between Lovers" (from forthcoming album, Ghosts)
Damian Olsen - "The Song of the Seals" (from Radio Valhalla)
Mystic Tech - "Sitar Fantasy" (from Meta)
Book of Shadows - "Music for Cocoon Bearing Insects and Animals Part 1"
(from The Inner World)
Gliese 614 - "Warlord" (from Warlord EP)
Gliese 614 - "I" (from Qiivuuw)
SourceCodeX - "Vain Traditional Abyss" (from Primordial Lands Arise)

http://Aural-Innovations.com