NIK: SpaceRitual's equipment stolen

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 28 18:47:04 EDT 2007

if anybody opposed our captain, we'd have actual deaths on our hands.......
it's been solved for actually quite a while now......
the one I knew who got at least one of the rossington-collins guitars and
also got my moms sterling silver over which I still cry, got all his teeth
smashed out (or in)....I truly wish I killed him....
it was done from on high......(as high as it gets).......that's what I know
and i am _of course_ kidding about the captain.......