(OFF) Love/Missing PT/Kitty

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 29 11:02:02 EDT 2007

i am gearing up for a fight
they panicked and the vet played into it
this cat is lively, hungry, happy, it just got wormed at the office, and
it's staying for the moment
the emergency vet also spotted flea eggs
no mention of the hiney
sorry about all this on list however I appreciate the responses 100000+
she has 4 cats and if it goes anywhere, ok with her, but think it's best
quiet with me for now, she's claiming spca friends which ainlt happnin', i
just talked to them
i'm afraid somebody else will see how precious it is and try to pry it
away.....
mike
again, they were claiming exposure to something caustic causing burns which
it _sure as heck_ didn't get here, and further, it's front paws are fine,
and the stupid bandages they put were adhesive of all dumb things
only one remains, on the worst one, the other one now looks fine