(OFF) Love/Missing PT/Kitty

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 29 12:02:24 EDT 2007

a last note
the cat is going she has a connection through her work.....
but _I did_ have to fight
she wants (it would seem) ultimately to take it to her apartment where four
other cats are, and then take it to work with her if needed when I have
nothing but time and love (my friend certainly couldn't argue)
I am not going so I don't cause any scene and as my act of trust with them
but this one loves and trusts me above all others and of that there is
nooooooo doubt
positive thoughts please
i am not retarded, just unfamiliar with feline emergency care
*my friend Robin who _did_ make the Porcupine show talked of video with kids
popping pills and a message of more caring for the world, sounds like where
I'm at....she actually seemed equally if not more impressed by an opening
act called "3" or "three".....*
*here's hoping they ever get to Tejas again*
*we never saw the Ozric's a second time, and speaking of I hope the nice
forum participant who can hear himself on the live CD is with us and doing
good*
*peace*