(OFF) Love/Missing PT/Kitty, kitty's going to be all right

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 30 14:08:00 EDT 2007

Greetings friends,
Thanks to all who helped Mike Coleman with advice and support in dealing
with the crisis with his kitty, apparently the burns were from fertilizer
that the cat got into,  so make sure your little friends can't get into
that, or antifreeze.  The cat won't be losing his leg.  These are reasons
why I don't let my little Kosh outside, but Mike found this little guy and
he followed him home and adopted him, and he intends to keep him an indoor
cat.  Mike,
It's too bad you missed the PT show, but you did the right thing,  getting
the cat seen right away, and I'm glad you got some help for the little one.
I don't know how well attended the show was in Texas, but I hope they come
back to your area, I was bummed they didn't play Boston, and they didn't
play anywhere close enough to make a show practical for me.

Love in space, to all,

Mary and Kosh