Greasy Truckers CD 0999 503235 2 4

Gordon Hundley drgoon at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 30 14:18:11 EDT 2007

On Oct 24, 2007, at 4:20 AM, Steve Freight wrote:

> Well worth getting even with the clunky edit on Born To Go! Now for
> Man and
> Brinsley!
>
> Oh and one extra thing I should have put in my mail to EMI - Born
> To Go full
> version was also on the original Vinyl edition of Greasy Truckers
> so if
> anyone else writes in to them mention this! Probably gets us no-
> where but
> I'll post any reply I get.

Just as with the original vinyl and earlier CD releases, there's
still around ten minutes missing from Spunk Rock prior to the fade-
in. This is the best attempt so far, I suppose, but why the hell
can't they release the whole thing or at least fess up that they've
destroyed their archival copies if that's what has happened?

Gordon.