(OFF) Love/Missing PT/Kitty

Gordon Hundley drgoon at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 30 14:19:12 EDT 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 12:02 PM, DOG ROT ANIMAL wrote:

> a last note
> the cat is going she has a connection through her work.....
> but _I did_ have to fight
> she wants (it would seem) ultimately to take it to her apartment
> where four
> other cats are, and then take it to work with her if needed when I
> have
> nothing but time and love (my friend certainly couldn't argue)
> I am not going so I don't cause any scene and as my act of trust
> with them
> but this one loves and trusts me above all others and of that there is
> nooooooo doubt
> positive thoughts please
> i am not retarded, just unfamiliar with feline emergency care

I hope the cat gets well. But you are now without him? That sucks.

> *my friend Robin who _did_ make the Porcupine show talked of video
> with kids
> popping pills and a message of more caring for the world, sounds
> like where
> I'm at....she actually seemed equally if not more impressed by an
> opening
> act called "3" or "three".....*
> *here's hoping they ever get to Tejas again*
> *we never saw the Ozric's a second time, and speaking of I hope the
> nice
> forum participant who can hear himself on the live CD is with us
> and doing
> good*
> *peace*

Porcupine Tree will be back in your area before too long, I don't
doubt. Texas hasn't been one of the primary markets, so they've only
had shows every other year rather than a couple of times a year that
we spoilt folks in the NE have had. But by all accounts, the band was
very impressed with the audiences, and even said of Dallas that they
wished that they had brought recording equipment because the crowd
was so good. As far as I know, 2008 is largely going to be a break
for PT, and they have no commitments or plans, but they expect to do
'a handful' of gigs in major cities. Which may or may not include any
US gigs. Probably 2009 on the next album cycle before any real tour
swings around again.

The Ozrics had the inevitable visa troubles affecting most of their
planned US gigs this year, but managed to pull one off. However, now
that Joie & Merv are back, I presume there are more visas to deal
with. Here's hoping a proper US tour comes together soon.

Gordon